Copyright Notice. © Topala Software Solutions. All rights reserved.
- SIW License Types:
This license permits a single corporate engineer or IT technician or freelance computer specialist to temporarily run this software on an unlimited number of customer's computers, but he/she may not leave it on customer-owned hard drives.
To run the software temporarily means to run the software for no more than one successive day on any particular customer computer.
You must purchase a Technician's License for each person who will run the Software on customer's computers.
Home (Pro) License
This license is intended for home use and permits a single user to install and use the software on up to 3 computers/OS.
You are not allowed to install SIW Home (Pro) on customer's computers.
This license allows unlimited use of the software throughout the company or organization.
You can download and try SIW for 30 days free of charge. A thorough product evaluation is strongly recommended to ensure that you buy a program you will be satisfied with.
The SIW Freeware Edition has been discontinued.
The technology and the software underlying our sites are the property
of Topala Software Solutions, our affiliates, and our partners.
You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse
engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology
or software underlying our sites. You agree not to modify the software
underlying our sites in any manner or form or to use modified versions of such software,
including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access
to our sites.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use our sites to take
any of the following actions:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of
- Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit")
any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software
or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's
computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless
you have our written consent to do so;
- Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or
promotional materials, or chain letters;
- Download any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained
in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary
designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within
- Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers, or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Topala Software Solutions representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation
with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the
origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence
on our sites;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load
on our infrastructure; or
- Engage in any illegal activities.
You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities
and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to
send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular
If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, abusive
or that might otherwise subject us to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve
the right, without prior notice to you, to automatically change your username, delete
your posts from our sites, deny you access to our sites, or any combination of these
Unauthorized access to our sites is a breach of these terms and a violation of the
law. You agree not to access our sites by any means other than through the interface
that is provided by Topala Software Solutions for use in accessing
our sites. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation,
agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our
sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
- Limited license to copy all documents and related graphics from this website is
granted subject to the following:
- The materials provided herein are for personal, non-commercial use only;
- Any copies of documents contained on this website, or portions thereof, must include
the above copyright notice,
- You may not copy or print more than one copy of material posted on this website.
Documents published on this website may contain other proprietary notices or describe
products, services, processes or technologies owned by Topala Software Solutions
or third party licensors. Except as expressly set forth herein, nothing contained herein
shall be construed as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark,
patent or other intellectual property right of Topala Software Solutions
or any third party. Except as expressly granted under this Agreement, all rights
are reserved by Topala Software Solutions; and
- You may not display this website for commercial purpose without the prior express
written consent of Topala Software Solutions.
You may not use Topala Software Solutions' name or trademarks without the prior express
written consent of Topala Software Solutions. You may not link to this website,
without Topala Software Solutions' prior consent, which consent
may be withdrawn by Topala Software Solutions at any time, with
notice, in Topala Software Solutions' sole discretion.
THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS
WEBSITE AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. TOPALA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ASSUMES
NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF ANY
INFORMATION OR OTHER PROCESS CONTAINED ON, DISTRIBUTED THROUGH, OR LINKED, DOWNLOADED
OR ACCESSED FROM THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL TOPALA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS)
ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH
- THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE,
- ANY INFORMATION, MATERIAL, APPARATUS OR OTHER PROCESS CONTAINED ON, DISTRIBUTED
THROUGH, OR LINKED, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM THIS WEBSITE,
- ANY PRODUCTS OR
SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH A THIRD PARTY SITE, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
PURCHASED OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF AN ADVERTISEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIAL
ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, OR
- THE INTERNET GENERALLY, OR OTHERWISE
RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT; WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT,
NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, OR OTHER FORM OF ACTION OR LEGAL THEORY, REGARDLESS OF
WHETHER TOPALA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Any material on this website may include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical
THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES
OF ANY KIND, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES. TOPALA SOFTWARE
SOLUTIONS AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS
AND ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING,
IN THE EVENT OF ANY
CONFLICT BETWEEN THIS SECTION (NO WARRANTIES) AND OTHER TERMS OR PROVISIONS OF THIS
AGREEMENT, THIS SECTION SHALL GOVERN.
- NEITHER TOPALA SOFTWARE
SOLUTIONS NOR ITS AFFILIATES REPRESENTS, WARRANTS OR GUARANTEES THAT
THIS WEBSITE OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT
ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEBSITE IS FREE
OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS,
- NEITHER TOPALA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
NOR ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES REGARDING
- THE OPERATION OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITE,
- THE NATURE, CONTENT OR ACCURACY (EITHER WHEN POSTED OR AS A RESULT OF THE PASSAGE OF
TIME) OF ANY INFORMATION, MATERIAL, OR OTHER PROCESS CONTAINED ON, DISTRIBUTED THROUGH,
OR LINKED, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,
THOSE CONTAINED ON A THIRD PARTY SITE),
- ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED AS
A RESULT OF AN ADVERTISEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ON OR IN CONNECTION
WITH THIS WEBSITE,
- THE INTERNET GENERALLY, OR
- THAT BY USING THE TOPALA
SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS SERVICES, DATA WILL NOT BE LOST.
Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third
parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or
otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation
by Topala Software Solutions. Product and service information is
the sole responsibility of each individual vendor. Topala Software Solutions
makes no representations whatsoever concerning (a) the information or other material
appearing on, or accessible through any promotional websites, (b) any products or
services advertised or sold through a promotional website (including, without limitation,
the quality, safety and legality of such products or services or the sale thereof),
or (c) the sellers of any products or services advertised or sold on or through
any promotional website.
Topala Software Solutions reserves the right to change any of the
terms of this License Agreement (including, without limitation, any terms, policies
or notices incorporated herein by reference) without prior notice. Changes to this Agreement will be effective upon posting. By continuing
to use this website after changes are posted, you accept the changes and agree to
- You and Topala Software Solutions agree
- the substantive laws of the Canada, without reference to its principles of conflicts
of laws, will be applied to govern, construe and enforce all of the rights and duties
of the parties arising from or relating in any way to the subject matter of this
- CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF AND VENUE IN A COURT LOCATED
IN TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA, FOR ANY SUITS OR CAUSES OF ACTION CONNECTED IN ANY
WAY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT OR TO THIS
- except as otherwise required by law, any cause of action or claim you may have
with respect to this website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim
or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred;
- if any portion of this License Agreement is ruled invalid or otherwise unenforceable,
it shall be deemed amended in order to achieve as closely as possible the same effect
as originally drafted;
- no waiver of any breach of any agreement or provision of this License Agreement,
nor any failure to assert any right or privilege contained in this License Agreement,
shall be deemed a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any agreement
- this License Agreement (including all policies, notices and other terms incorporated
into this License Agreement by reference) constitutes the entire agreement between
you and Topala Software Solutions with respect to the subject matter
hereto and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements whether written
or oral; and
- this License Agreement may be revised only by Topala Software Solutions
in its sole discretion, and such amendment or revision shall not require consent
by you to become effective.